4425 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope - PicoScope
Your 4425 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope from Pico turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool. Think of it as the X-ray machine of diagnostics, letting you see the changing signals inside wires.
Also consider our less-expensive 4225 2-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope.
PicoScope Electrical System Tests
Visit our new Test Library Page!
A PicoScope is the heart of a range of automotive diagnostic systems. You can test virtually all electrical and electronic components and circuits in any vehicle, including:
- Ignition Systems (Primary and Secondary, COP and Wasted Spark)
- Injectors and Fuel Pumps
- Batteries and Starter Motors
- Alternators and Charging Regulators
- Lambda, Airflow, MAP and ABS Sensors
- Knock Sensors
- Diesel Glow Plugs
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation Actuator
- Electronic Throttle Control and Servo
- CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and FlexRay
- Keyless Entry and Parking Sensors
- Road Speed Sensor
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
PicoScope Mechanical System Tests
Your PicoScope can also test mechanical systems such as:
- Relative Compression
- CAM, Crank, Injection, Ignition Timing
- Relative Power contribution from each cylinder
- Misfire Detection
- Variable Valve Timing
PicoScope Pressure Sensor Tests
When combined with a WPS500X pressure sensor, your PicoScope can also test:
- Manifold Pressure, Cranking, Running and Snap Throttle
- Absolute Compression across all cyclinders
- In cylinder Compression Cranking and Idling (Full graph of the cycle not just the peak pressure)
- Common Rail Diesel Injectors - Back Leakage Testing
- Fuel Pressure and Fuel Pump Pulsations
- Exhaust Gas Pulsations (Relative Cylinder Contribution)
- The WPS600C Pressure Sensor, rated at 600 bar extends your tests to Hydraulics Systems
Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Tests
Your 4425 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope can also be used for comprehensive Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) testing and analysis. Just add one of our PicoScope NVH Kits.
In order to use your 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope, you will need a PC and some test leads to connect to the vehicle. Most people purchase one of our award winning Automotive Diagnostics Kits. These money-saving kits contain everything you need. Please consider our 4 Channel Starter or Diagnostic Kits or our more advanced kits (listed above) rather than purchasing the oscilloscope on its own.
Kits that include the 4425 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- 4425 4-Channel Starter and Diagnostic Kits
- 4425 4-Channel Standard Kit
- 4425 4-Channel Diesel Kit
- 4425 4-Channel Engine and Hydraulics Kit
- 4425 4-Channel Advanced Kit
- 4425 4-Channel Master Kit
- NVH Essentials Starter, Standard and Advanced Kits
Learn more about oscilloscope specifications.