New Automotive PicoScope 4225A & 4425A for Active Diagnostics with PicoBNC+™
Download the new PicoScope 4425A Active Diagnostics Brochure
Our exciting new PicoBNC+™ probe connectivity, which is unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with ~
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test;
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software - no more incorrect probe switch positions!;
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go - no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!;
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies;
- Full backward-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes.
All of our Automotive PicoScopes have the features that have already helped technicians around the world with vehicle diagnostics ~
- 400M samples/second and 20MHz bandwidth to make sure you can test the latest vehicles such as those with high-speed CAN-FD networks;
- 12-bit (16-bit enhanced) resolution - your waveforms in high definition;
- 250M sample memory for long-duration captures; ideal when you are trying to diagnose intermittent faults;
- USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and power that provides you with high performance and portability.